Friday, May 21, 2010

The Splendor that was Rome

This is another Facebook yarn, so to speak. I admit that it was one of my lesser ones.

It's been a while since my modest healthcare proposal. But don't think I'm going to stop yet.

Some people call what the U.S. has got right now an Empire. Yes, I agree. But compared to other empires of the past we really don't have much to say for ourselves. Can we really compete with the splendor that was Rome?

Yes, we can. How?

Public Bath Houses!

Only ours would be co-ed. Making them several times more awesome, if a little bit harder to pull off in occupied territories.

And with that in mind, I describe my affiliation as "Bath-ist"


Me in drag as Vibrata in a college production of "A Funny Thing Happened on the way to the Forum."

No comments:

Post a Comment